Friday 6 September 2013

The Wish List #02

Charlotte Tilbury The Vintage Vamp palette     |     Anya Hindmarch Studded Joss Wallet in medium grey      |     Emma Bridgewater Pink Hearts 1/2 pint mug    |     Ghost Sweetheart EDT      |     Joules Navy Floral iPhone 4S Case     |     MAC Rebel lipstick
Okay, It's official. I'm now in Autumn mode. As soon as there is even a trace of winter chill in the air, my tastes all change - clothes, makeup, scents, food.. everything. I suddenly switch from bright and summery colours to warm, rich tones and fluffy slippers. This really cute Emma Bridgewater mug, for instance, makes me want to snuggle up with a hot chocolate. I'm also super excited about Charlotte Tilbury's new makeup collection; her The Vintage Vamp palette is absolutely gorgeous, filled with plum hues and a beautiful gold shade!

Who else is in Autumn mode, if so, what do you look forward to most?


2 comments:

  1. Love that eyeshadow!
    Ps. you are honestly the prettiest person I've ever seen! I'd love if you could check out my blog :)
    http://thepalettee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...