Monday 2 September 2013

It's ladies night.

What better way to spend your Friday night than having a good chinwag with some of your girly chums? Now that A Levels have been and gone (for everyone else anyway) some of our little group are heading off to Uni all over the UK so it was only fitting that we have a girls night in to make our last moments count.. ( so dramatic haha). We ended up snapping some rather embarrassing and slightly tipsy photos - these were the best of the bunch!
It was such a typical girls night in, we had wine, ate chocolate and I got to work 
giving Kirsty and Alice makeovers. Muhahaha. They did get their own back however when they had a good root through my makeup collection, guessing at which product did what. Then it was my turn for the makeover. I am known among my friends for being really finicky with my makeup and to be honest, they did a really good job although I did look a bit sun burnt thanks to a liberal application of Illamasqua's Panic blush... The picture really doesn't do it justice haha!
I can't believe we're in September already, it's a new academic year for many of my friends and not much has changed for them. Since last year, loads of things have changed in my life... I've had a slight relapse with my M.E and I've got a new job which is keeping me super busy! I have so much planned between now and the beginning of January, I'm feeling so positive about the next few months and I'm so excited for Autumn to start kicking in and the leaves to start falling.




PS- Check out my cute little door stop from Primark, I'm such a sucker for anything tweed-like at the moment. 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...