Tuesday 21 May 2013

A Weekend in Devon.


A few weeks ago, I headed off to Devon with my whole family for a weekend break. We stayed in such a cute barn and just spent the time relaxing and having a giggle - it was much needed rest! I thought I'd share a few snaps I took (sorry about the shoddy iPhone quality!) and just say a quick 'hey, how you doin' (Joey Tribbiani, I love you).

Things have been a bit tough lately, my house is on the market and however selfish & silly it sounds, I'm a little bit heartbroken. I really don't want to move, this is my home and I love it.

On a cheerier note, I've had a few requests lately for certain posts and i'll definitely be doing them in the near future. I just need to do a little bit of shopping first... Wink wink. Any excuse for a bit of retail therapy!

Are there any posts you'd like to see on here? 



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...