Sunday 2 September 2012

It's a Sunday #04


So the Summer holidays are drawing to a close and I really cannot face going back to sixth form, I'm dreading next year. It only occurred to me the other day that I'll be almost 20 when I leave - how depressing!

I've been super busy this week, I had my nails done on Thursday with two of my friends, we'd never been to the nail salon before and it was the worst experience! The man (who served all three of us at the same time, I thought this was weird in itself?)  was so rude and could barely speak English so he basically blanked us when we got there, he then proceeded to bark short and sharp commands at us for the following 2 hours. I am however, pleased that Shellac is becoming more popular, I've been having Shellac manicures for the past 6 months or so and I love them!

I also went shopping and picked up 2 of Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains, they're really lovely! They remind of the famous Clinque Chubby Sticks, for a fraction of the price which is a big bonus. I think I will do a post on them in the next few days.

This week has seen me fall back in love with Yankee Candles, with Autumn fast approaching here in the UK, I've been feeling the urge to drink hot chocolate, burn candles and grab some knitwear! I love the new Red Velvet candles, the scent is sickly sweet and I made myself feel rather ill sniffing them in the store but they're just SO yummy. My all time favourite Yankee Candles are Christmas Cookie and Fluffy Towels - such different scents but both are lovely.


What have you been up to this past week?


9 comments:

  1. You are very pretty :) I have started following your blog!
    - Keyta x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so beautiful *_* your blog is very good and interesting. follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Red Velvet candles sound so lush :D one of my favorites is from Yankee Candle is Vanilla Cupcake!
    I love the Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balms, my favorite right now is Cherish, looks so lovely on :D

    Absolutely love your blog, so glad i stumbled across it :) i'm your newest follwer! Hope you'll stop by and take a wander through mine too :)

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Vanilla Cupcake is SO yummy too. And oh, I haven't got that one, i'll have to go and have a look :). Thank you for the lovely comment, just off to have a look at your blog now :) x

      Delete
  4. I love picking up different candle scents each year! i usually start stocking up during the fall/winter months and homebaked anything smells are at the top of my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agree about the homebaked scents! They make me feel so Christmassy :) xx

      Delete
  5. you are SO pretty!!!!! Really super pretty! It looks like you've been taking some fab photos with your new camera! Such a good investment to get a decent camera, isnt it? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes totally! Nothing more satisfying that taking a good snap :) and aw thank you very much. Haha. :) xx

      Delete
  6. Ooooh I have never seen this fragrance of yankee before, sounds amazing!

    Stories of an English rose

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...