Sunday 5 June 2011

HAUL: River Island and Peacocks

Hello bloglings. I must apologise for my lack of posts this past few days, I have been studying for a exam but i'm back now :) I also must apologise to those people who have been kind enough to post lovely comments on my posts. Thank you guys! For some reason it wont let me comment on my own post so im saying thank you here! Now for my rather small haul...

















First off, I made a trip to River Island. I really like the RI bikinis for summer and i'd been eyeing up one particular one since last summer! So I eventually decided to get it, the photo makes it look more pink but infact its a really pretty coral colour.

As you can see from the close up image, the colour is gorgeous and the design is pretty roses :) the top was £16.99 and the bottoms were £9.99.
The top I got from RI has an Aztec type print on it, its quite unique but I really like it! It was £16.99 :)


Next I went to Peacocks and found some really nice shorts and a top...

These utility shorts are really in fashion this summer and they were only £12.50 so I couldn't resist! They would go well the Aztec print top from RI.

The top I got from Peacocks is actually a maternity top, but I really liked it so I decided to get it in a smaller size. It was a bargain at £7.00! It would look good off the shoulder :)

I hope you like my mini haul :)

Jess xx

3 comments:

  1. hello:)

    I like your blog and this post *

    Look into my blog too; *
    http://nuppi-nuppi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that bikini, so gorgeous and summery:) lovely blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog hun, love it. :)
    Now following you.

    That pink bikini is beautiful. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...